Fusion reactions with weakly bound nuclei (2003)
- Autor USP: HUSSEIN, MAHIR SALEH - IF
- Unidade: IF
- Subjects: FUSÃO NUCLEAR; REAÇÕES NUCLEARES
- Language: Inglês
- Título do periódico: Program and Abstracts
- Conference titles: Reunião de Trabalho Sobre Física Nuclear no Brasil
ABNTCANTO, Luiz Felipe A de U; DONANGELO, Raul José; HUSSEIN, Mahir Saleh. Fusion reactions with weakly bound nuclei. Anais.. São Paulo: SBF, 2003.
APACanto, L. F. A. de U., Donangelo, R. J., & Hussein, M. S. (2003). Fusion reactions with weakly bound nuclei. In Program and Abstracts. São Paulo: SBF.
NLMCanto LFA de U, Donangelo RJ, Hussein MS. Fusion reactions with weakly bound nuclei. Program and Abstracts. 2003 ;
VancouverCanto LFA de U, Donangelo RJ, Hussein MS. Fusion reactions with weakly bound nuclei. Program and Abstracts. 2003 ;
- Low-energy transfer cross section for Borromean halo nuclei
- Recent developments in fusion and direct reactions with weakly bound nuclei.
- Reactions with weakly bound nuclei, at near barrier energies, and the breakup and transfer influences on the fusion and elastic scattering
- Disappearance of Mott oscillations in sub-barrier elastic scattering of identical heavy ions, and the nuclear interaction
- Anharmonicities of giant dipole excitations
- New results for the yrast spectra of weakly interactiong identical bosons
- Multi-level and two-level models of the decay out of superdeformed bands
- Sub-barrier two-neutron transfer in reactions with halo nuclei
- Semiclassical derivation of a local optical potential for heavy-ion elastic scattering
- Nonlinear Schrödinger equation with chaotic, random, and nonperiodic nonlinearity
How to cite
A citação é gerada automaticamente e pode não estar totalmente de acordo com as normas