Coulomb excitation matrix elements (2003)
- USP affiliated authors: HUSSEIN, MAHIR SALEH - IF
- Unidades: IF
- Subjects: REAÇÕES NUCLEARES
- Language: Inglês
- Título do periódico: Program and Abstracts
- Conference title: Reunião de Trabalho Sobre Física Nuclear no Brasil
ABNTCARLSON, Brett Vorn; CANTO, L F; HUSSEIN, Mahir Saleh. Coulomb excitation matrix elements. Anais.. São Paulo: SBF, 2003.
APACarlson, B. V., Canto, L. F., & Hussein, M. S. (2003). Coulomb excitation matrix elements. In Program and Abstracts. São Paulo: SBF.
NLMCarlson BV, Canto LF, Hussein MS. Coulomb excitation matrix elements. Program and Abstracts. 2003 ;
VancouverCarlson BV, Canto LF, Hussein MS. Coulomb excitation matrix elements. Program and Abstracts. 2003 ;
- Double nn scattering effects in the ion-ion interaction at intermediate energies
- Zero-point fluctuations and the diffuseness of the nuclear surface
- Quark structure of the nucleon and quantum hadrodynamics
- Hybrid model for the decay of nuclear giant resonances
- Glauber calculation of heavy- ion and light-ion inclusive break-up cross section
- Quantal theory of fragment production in heavy-ion reactions
- Direct projectile break-up and its relation to the astrophysically relevant fusion reactions.
- Heavy ion excitation of giant resonances: a bridge from the elastic scattering to the inelastic data
- Coupled-channels study of 'ANTPOT.11 BE' coulomb excitation
- Statistical doorway role of the dinucleus in heavy ion deep inelastic reactions
How to cite
A citação é gerada automaticamente e pode não estar totalmente de acordo com as normas