Coulomb excitation matrix elements (2003)
- USP affiliated author: HUSSEIN, MAHIR SALEH - IF
- School: IF
- Subject: REAÇÕES NUCLEARES
- Language: Inglês
- Título do periódico: Program and Abstracts
- Conference title: Reunião de Trabalho Sobre Física Nuclear no Brasil
ABNTCARLSON, Brett Vorn; CANTO, L F; HUSSEIN, Mahir Saleh. Coulomb excitation matrix elements. Anais.. São Paulo: SBF, 2003.
APACarlson, B. V., Canto, L. F., & Hussein, M. S. (2003). Coulomb excitation matrix elements. In Program and Abstracts. São Paulo: SBF.
NLMCarlson BV, Canto LF, Hussein MS. Coulomb excitation matrix elements. Program and Abstracts. 2003 ;
VancouverCarlson BV, Canto LF, Hussein MS. Coulomb excitation matrix elements. Program and Abstracts. 2003 ;
- Low-energy transfer cross section for Borromean halo nuclei
- Recent developments in fusion and direct reactions with weakly bound nuclei.
- Reactions with weakly bound nuclei, at near barrier energies, and the breakup and transfer influences on the fusion and elastic scattering
- Disappearance of Mott oscillations in sub-barrier elastic scattering of identical heavy ions, and the nuclear interaction
- Fusion reactions with weakly bound nuclei
- Anharmonicities of giant dipole excitations
- New results for the yrast spectra of weakly interactiong identical bosons
- Multi-level and two-level models of the decay out of superdeformed bands
- Sub-barrier two-neutron transfer in reactions with halo nuclei
- Semiclassical derivation of a local optical potential for heavy-ion elastic scattering
How to cite
A citação é gerada automaticamente e pode não estar totalmente de acordo com as normas