Alternative spliced transcripts as cancer markers (2001)
- USP affiliated author: BRENTANI, RICARDO RENZO - FM
- School: FM
- Subject: NEOPLASIAS
- Language: Inglês
ABNTCABALLERO, Otávia; SOUZA, Sandro J. de; SIMPSON, Andrew J. G.; BRENTANI, Ricardo R. Alternative spliced transcripts as cancer markers. Disease Markers[S.l.], v. 17, p. 67-75, 2001.
APACaballero, O., Souza, S. J. de, Simpson, A. J. G., & Brentani, R. R. (2001). Alternative spliced transcripts as cancer markers. Disease Markers, 17, 67-75.
NLMCaballero O, Souza SJ de, Simpson AJG, Brentani RR. Alternative spliced transcripts as cancer markers. Disease Markers. 2001 ; 17 67-75.
VancouverCaballero O, Souza SJ de, Simpson AJG, Brentani RR. Alternative spliced transcripts as cancer markers. Disease Markers. 2001 ; 17 67-75.
- The biology of cellular prion protein
- Cellular prion protein ablation impairs behavior as a function of age
- ORESTES are enriched in rare exon variants affecting the encoded proteins
- Molecular classifiers for gastric cancer and non-malignant diseases of the gastric mucosa
- Carbohydrates residues Loxosceles intermedia (Brown spider) venom proteins: biological role of glycosylation
- Signal transduction mediated by receptor-PRPc interaction
- Cellular prion protein interacts with lamini to promote neurite outgrowt in vitro
- The quarter staggerin of collagen fibers may be caused by sequence specific proline and phenylalanine interactions
- Is PrPc loss-of-function associated to human epilepsies?
- Effect of nerve growth factor (NGF) and fibroblast growth factor (FGF) infusion into CA1 region of hippocampus on short- and long-term memory in adult rats
How to cite
A citação é gerada automaticamente e pode não estar totalmente de acordo com as normas