Effects of hydration on bond strength to dentin (2003)
- Autor USP: CARVALHO, RICARDO MARINS DE - FOB
- Unidade: FOB
- Subjects: ADESIVOS DENTINÁRIOS; DENTINA
- Language: Inglês
- Título do periódico: Journal Dental Research
- Volume/Número/Paginação/Ano: v. 82, p. B-375, Res. 2921, June, 2003. Special Issue B
- Conference titles: General Sesscon of the IADR
ABNTCARVALHO, R. M.; TAY, F. R.; PASHLEY, D. H. Effects of hydration on bond strength to dentin. Journal Dental Research[S.l: s.n.], 2003.
APACarvalho, R. M., Tay, F. R., & Pashley, D. H. (2003). Effects of hydration on bond strength to dentin. Journal Dental Research. Chicago.
NLMCarvalho RM, Tay FR, Pashley DH. Effects of hydration on bond strength to dentin. Journal Dental Research. 2003 ; 82 B-375.
VancouverCarvalho RM, Tay FR, Pashley DH. Effects of hydration on bond strength to dentin. Journal Dental Research. 2003 ; 82 B-375.
- Adhesive-composite incompatibility: Part II
- Adhesive mechanism of a self-etching/self-priming adhesive resin to human enamel and dentin
- One-year comparison of metallic and translucent matrices in Class II composite resin restorations
- From dry bonding to water-wet bonding to ethanol-wet bonding: a review of the interactions between dentin matrix and solvated resins using a macromodel of the hybrid layer
- Chlorhexidine binding to mineralized versus demineralized dentin powder
- Interaction of resin-modified glass-ionomer cements with moist dentine
- A challenge to the conventional wisdom that simultaneous etching and resin infiltration always occurs in self-etch adhesives
- Effect of resin hydrophilicity and water storage on resin strength
- Effect of carbamide peroxide bleaching agents on tensile strength of human enamel
- Cimentos resinosos dual: características e considerações clínicas
How to cite
A citação é gerada automaticamente e pode não estar totalmente de acordo com as normas