Coherent resonance in trapped bose condensates (2003)
- Autor USP: BAGNATO, VANDERLEI SALVADOR - IFSC
- Unidade: IFSC
- Assunto: FÍSICA ATÔMICA
- Language: Inglês
ABNTYUKALOV, V. I.; YUKALOVA, E. P.; BAGNATO, Vanderlei Salvador. Coherent resonance in trapped bose condensates. Laser Physics, Moscow, v. 13, n. Ju 2003, p. 861-870, 2003.
APAYukalov, V. I., Yukalova, E. P., & Bagnato, V. S. (2003). Coherent resonance in trapped bose condensates. Laser Physics, 13( Ju 2003), 861-870.
NLMYukalov VI, Yukalova EP, Bagnato VS. Coherent resonance in trapped bose condensates. Laser Physics. 2003 ; 13( Ju 2003): 861-870.
VancouverYukalov VI, Yukalova EP, Bagnato VS. Coherent resonance in trapped bose condensates. Laser Physics. 2003 ; 13( Ju 2003): 861-870.
- Vortex rings and vortex ring solitons in shaken Bose-Einstein condensate
- Single LED-based device to perform widefield fluorescence imaging and photodynamic therapy
- Molecular effects of low-level laser therapy (808 nm) on human muscle performance
- From coherent modes to turbulence and granulation of trapped gases
- Study on the curcumin dynamics and distribution through living biofilms
- Bovine versus human dental hard tissues under ultrashort laser ablation: morphological and physical aspects
- AVS Quantum Science
- Brazil aims for its science to have greater impact. [Depoimento]
- Antimicrobial photodynamic therapy mediated by Photodithazine® in the treatment of denture stomatitis: a case report
- Light-emitting diode therapy (photobiomodulation) effects on oxygen uptake and cardiac output dynamics during moderate exercise transitions: a randomized, crossover, double-blind, and placebo-controlled study
How to cite
A citação é gerada automaticamente e pode não estar totalmente de acordo com as normas