Dreams, psychic mobility and inner being (2001)
- USP affiliated author: TRINCA, WALTER - IP
- School: IP
- Subjects: PSICANÁLISE; SONHO; INTERPRETAÇÃO PSICANALÍTICA
- Language: Inglês
- Abstract: The following text, in its general outline, was the embryo of the first two parts of my book: Psicandlise e expansão de consciência: apontamentos para o novo milênio [Psychoanalysis and Consciousness Expansion: Notes on the New Millennium (1999). Together, these two parts dealt with the themes of dreams, psychic mobility, the sensoriality of the mind, and the inner being. Much of the content of this text has been used in the formulation of the ideas found in my book and I believe it can be useful for a fuller comprehension of the problems it focuses on.(Cotinuação)The concept of the inner being is presented within a psychoanalytical framework. This concept is not to be confused with the self. It pertains to the being which we are in our original existence. There is a continuum of contact with the inner being, ranging from occlusion, through unconscious contact, to conscious contact. This continuum allows us to establish a correlation with other continuums studied by psychoanalysis. This essay focuses on continuums of mobility versus the sensoriality of the mind, dreams (ranging from psychotic dreams to ones which cover a wide mental scope) and spontaneous mental images (ranging from hallucinations to sublime experiences). Each one of these aspects is discussed within the conceptual framework of the interior being's freedom of expression and its correlation to the psychic elaboration conducted during a successful psychoanalysis. This form ofpsychoanalysis attempts to deal with the mind's sensoriality - a matter already dealt with by Freud, Klein and especially by Bion - using as a basic point of reference the contact established with the inner being. Generally speaking, this work aims at presenting a model that allows for the organization and synthesis of all these factors in a coherent fashion
- Título do periódico: Free Associations
- Volume/Número/Paginação/Ano: v. 8, part. 4, n. 48, p. 562-575, 2001
ABNTTRINCA, Walter. Dreams, psychic mobility and inner being. Free Associations, Londres, v. 8, n. 48, p. 562-575, 2001.
APATrinca, W. (2001). Dreams, psychic mobility and inner being. Free Associations, 8( 48), 562-575.
NLMTrinca W. Dreams, psychic mobility and inner being. Free Associations. 2001 ; 8( 48): 562-575.
VancouverTrinca W. Dreams, psychic mobility and inner being. Free Associations. 2001 ; 8( 48): 562-575.
- Utilizacao do procedimento de desenhos de familia com estorias (df-e) no diagnostico familiar
- O ser interior e o Self
- Procedimento de desenhos de família com estórias (DF-E) avaliações de um caso clínico
- O livro de Sirlei Fátima...[Prefácio]
- A personalidade fóbica: uma aproximação psicanalítica
- L´être intérieur dans la psychanalyse: fondements, modèles, processus
- Formas tradicionais de aplicação
- Psicanálise compreensiva: uma concepção de conjunto
- Bases da interpretação psicanalítica do procedimento de desenhos-estórias
- Apresentação do procedimento de desenhos de família com estórias
How to cite
A citação é gerada automaticamente e pode não estar totalmente de acordo com as normas