Dependence graphs: dependence within and between groups (2002)
- Autor USP: SICHMAN, JAIME SIMAO - EP
- Unidade: EP
- Assunto: SISTEMAS MULTIAGENTES
- Language: Inglês
- Abstract: This paper applies the two-party dependence theory (Castelfranchi, Cesta and Miceli, 1992, in Y. Demazeau and E. Werner (Eds.) Decentralized AI-3, Elsevier, North Holland) to modelling multiagent and group dependence. These have theoretical potentialities for the study of emerging groups and collective structures, and more generally for understanding social and organisational complexity, and practical utility for both social-organisational and agent systems purposes. In the paper, the dependence theory is extended to describe multiagent links, with a special reference to group and collective phenomena, and is proposed as a framework for the study of emerging social structures, such as groups and collectives. In order to do so, we propose to extend the notion of dependence networks (applied to a single agent) to dependence graphs (applied to an agency). In its present version, the dependence theory is argued to provide (a) a theoretical instrument for the study of social complexity, and (b) a computational system for managing the negotiation process in competitive contexts and for monitoring complexity in organisational and other cooperative contexts
- Título do periódico: Computational and Mathematical Organization Theory
- ISSN: 1381-298X
- Volume/Número/Paginação/Ano: v.8, n.2, p. 87-112, July 2002
ABNTCONTE, Rosaria; SICHMAN, Jaime S. Dependence graphs: dependence within and between groups. Computational and Mathematical Organization Theory, Dordrecht, v. 8, n. 2, p. 87-112, 2002.
APAConte, R., & Sichman, J. S. (2002). Dependence graphs: dependence within and between groups. Computational and Mathematical Organization Theory, 8( 2), 87-112.
NLMConte R, Sichman JS. Dependence graphs: dependence within and between groups. Computational and Mathematical Organization Theory. 2002 ;8( 2): 87-112.
VancouverConte R, Sichman JS. Dependence graphs: dependence within and between groups. Computational and Mathematical Organization Theory. 2002 ;8( 2): 87-112.
- Uma ferramenta de monitoração para um núcleo de resolução distribuída de problemas orientado a objetos
- Ferramenta de monitoracao para um nucleo de resolucao distribuida de problemas orientado a objetos
- Otimização do processo de inserção automática de componentes eletrônicos empregando a técnica de times assíncronos
- DEPINT: dependence-based coalition formation in an open multi-agent scenario
- Exploiting social reasoning to enhance adaptation in open multi-agent systems
- Uma análise do fluxo de comunicação em organizações dinâmicas de agentes
- Adaptação do sistema depint ao ambiente SACI
- Exploiting social reasoning to deal with agency level inconsistency
- A monitoring facility for an object-oriented distributed problem solving kernel
- Using class hierarchies to implement social reasoning in multi-agent systems
How to cite
A citação é gerada automaticamente e pode não estar totalmente de acordo com as normas