Progress towards a new tuberculosis vaccine (1998)
- Autor USP: SILVA, CELIO LOPES - FMRP
- Unidade: FMRP
- Subjects: VACINAS; TUBERCULOSE
- Language: Inglês
ABNTLOWRIE, Douglas B.; SILVA, Célio Lopes; TASCON, Ricardo E. Progress towards a new tuberculosis vaccine. BioDrugs, Auckland, v. 10, n. 3, p. 201-213, 1998.
APALowrie, D. B., Silva, C. L., & Tascon, R. E. (1998). Progress towards a new tuberculosis vaccine. BioDrugs, 10( 3), 201-213.
NLMLowrie DB, Silva CL, Tascon RE. Progress towards a new tuberculosis vaccine. BioDrugs. 1998 ; 10( 3): 201-213.
VancouverLowrie DB, Silva CL, Tascon RE. Progress towards a new tuberculosis vaccine. BioDrugs. 1998 ; 10( 3): 201-213.
- Cell wall components of ac actinomycetis involved in the pathogeny of actinomicotic mycetona
- Cord factor is associated with the maintenance of chronic inflammatory reaction caused by mycobacteria
- Mouse toxicity induced by lipids and cell wall isolated from actinomycetis
- Vacinas Gênicas: o impacto sobre o controle das doenças infecciosas
- Isolation of ergosterol peroxide and its reversion to ergosterol in the pathogenic fungus Sporothrix schenckii
- Protection against tuberculosis by a plasmid DNA vaccine
- Studies upon immune protection against mycobacteria
- Transfeccao de macrofagos com genes de mycobacterium leprae
- Participation of gamma-interferon and tnf in the course of experimental infection of mice with sporothrix schemckii
- Tumor necrosis factor macrophage activation are important in clearance of nocardia brasiliensis from the livers and spleen of mice
How to cite
A citação é gerada automaticamente e pode não estar totalmente de acordo com as normas