Experimental overview of mass measurements (2001)
- USP affiliated authors: LEPINE, ALINKA - IF
- Unidades: IF
- Subjects: FÍSICA NUCLEAR; ESPECTROSCOPIA DE MASSA; MODELO NUCLEAR; FÍSICA ATÔMICA
- Language: Inglês
- Título do periódico: Hyperfine Interactions
- Volume/Número/Paginação/Ano: v. 132, n. 1-4, p. 35-57, 2001
- Conference title: Atomic Physics at Accelerators: Mass Spectrometry. APAC 2000
ABNTLEPINE-SZILY, Alinka. Experimental overview of mass measurements. Hyperfine Interactions[S.l: s.n.], 2001.
APALepine-Szily, A. (2001). Experimental overview of mass measurements. Hyperfine Interactions. Amsterdam: Kluwer Academic Publishers.
NLMLepine-Szily A. Experimental overview of mass measurements. Hyperfine Interactions. 2001 ; 132( 1-4): 35-57.
VancouverLepine-Szily A. Experimental overview of mass measurements. Hyperfine Interactions. 2001 ; 132( 1-4): 35-57.
- Perturbation factor calculations for nuclei slowing down in gas
- Efeito de processos de multiplas etapas em reacoes de transferencia de particulas alfa
- Fast position sensitive microchannel plate detector for ray-tracing of charged particles
- Compound nuclear lifetimes at high excitation energies via a new statistical fluctuation method
- Mass measurement far from stability
- Proton reaction cross-section measurements on stable and neutron-rich nuclei as a probe of the nucleon-nucleus interaction
- No enhacement of fusion probability by the neutron halo of 'ANTPOT. 6 He'
- Reaction cross-sections and reduced strong absorption radii of nuclei in the vicinity of closed shells N=20 and N=28
- Reaction cross-section and reduced strong absorption radius measurements of neutron-rich nuclei in the vicinity of closed shells N = 20 and N = 28
- Magnetic moment of the 1- ground state 'ANTPOT.18 N' measured with a new 'beta' level mixing nuclear magnetic resonance technique
How to cite
A citação é gerada automaticamente e pode não estar totalmente de acordo com as normas