Structural and functional studies on troponin C interactions (2001)
- USP affiliated authors: FARAH, SHAKER CHUCK - IQ ; REINACH, FERNANDO DE CASTRO - IQ
- Unidade: IQ
- Subjects: BIOQUÍMICA; PROTEÍNAS MUSCULARES; MIOSINA; PEPTÍDEOS
- Language: Inglês
ABNTNGAI, Sai-Ming; PEARLSTONE, Joyce R.; FARAH, Chuck Shaker; et al. Structural and functional studies on troponin C interactions. Journal of Cellular Biochemistry, New York, v. 83, n. 1, p. 33-46, 2001.
APANgai, S. -M., Pearlstone, J. R., Farah, C. S., Reinach, F. de C., Smillie, L. B., & Hodges, R. S. (2001). Structural and functional studies on troponin C interactions. Journal of Cellular Biochemistry, 83( 1), 33-46.
NLMNgai S-M, Pearlstone JR, Farah CS, Reinach F de C, Smillie LB, Hodges RS. Structural and functional studies on troponin C interactions. Journal of Cellular Biochemistry. 2001 ; 83( 1): 33-46.
VancouverNgai S-M, Pearlstone JR, Farah CS, Reinach F de C, Smillie LB, Hodges RS. Structural and functional studies on troponin C interactions. Journal of Cellular Biochemistry. 2001 ; 83( 1): 33-46.
- Fluorescence and regulatory properties of reconbinant tropomyosins containing 5-hydroxytryptophan: `Ca POT.2+'-binding to troponin results in conformational change in region of tropomyosin well away from the troponin binding site
- Regulatory properties of the 'N''H IND.2' and 'COOH' terminal domains of troponin T: ATPase activation and binding to TnI and TnC
- Fluorescence properties of recombinant tropomyosin containing tryptophan, 5-hydroxytryptophan and 7-azatryptophan
- Study of `Ca POT 2+´-independent interaction of TnT with tropomyosin using a tropomyosin with a intrinsic fluorescent 5-hydroxytryotophan probe
- Purification of 10 tropomyosin mutants for mapping the interface between tropomyosin and actin
- Regulatory properties of recombinant tropomyosins containing 5-hydroxytryptophan: ´Ca POT. 2+´-binding to troponin results in a conformational change in a region of tropomyosin outside the troponin binding site
- Mapping the domain in troponin T responsible for the activation of actomyosin ATPase activity
- Looking at 'Ca POT.2+' binding properties of troponin-C, Troponin and thin filaments using the fluorescence of a 5-OH-tryptophan probe incorporated into troponin-C
- Determinants of affinity and specificity in the EF-HAND site of the smooth muscle myosin regulatory light chain
- Probing the calcium induced switch in troponin complex: two new intrinsic spectral probes of troponin I
How to cite
A citação é gerada automaticamente e pode não estar totalmente de acordo com as normas