Robust MPC for stable linear systems (2002)
- Autor USP: ODLOAK, DARCI - EP
- Unidade: EP
- Subjects: CONTROLE (TEORIA DE SISTEMAS E CONTROLE); MODELOS MATEMÁTICOS (CONTROLE)
- Language: Inglês
- Abstract: In this paper, a new model predictive controller (MPC), which is robust for a class of model uncertainties, is developed. Systems with stable dynamics and time-invariant model uncertainty are treated. The development herein proposed is focuse on real industrial systems ehere the controller is paret of an on-line optimization scheme and works in the output-tracking mode. In addition, the system has a time-varying number of degrees of freedom since some of the manipulated inputs may become constrained. Moreover, the number of controlled outputs may also vary during system operation. Consequently, the actual system may show operating conditions with a number of controlled outputs larger than the number of available manipulated inputs. The proposed controller uses a state-space model, which is aimed at the representation of the output-predicted trajectory. Based on this model, a cost function is proposed whereby the output error is integrated along an infinite prediction horizon.It is considered the case of multiple operating points, where the controller stabilizes a set of models corresponding to different operating conditions for the system. It is shown that closed-loop stabilty is guaranteed by the feasibility of a linear matrix optimization problem
ABNTRODRIGUES, Marco Antonio; ODLOAK, Darci. Robust MPC for stable linear systems. Brazilian Journal of Chemical Engineering, São Paulo, v. 19, n. 01, p. 11-23, 2002.
APARodrigues, M. A., & Odloak, D. (2002). Robust MPC for stable linear systems. Brazilian Journal of Chemical Engineering, 19( 01), 11-23.
NLMRodrigues MA, Odloak D. Robust MPC for stable linear systems. Brazilian Journal of Chemical Engineering. 2002 ; 19( 01): 11-23.
VancouverRodrigues MA, Odloak D. Robust MPC for stable linear systems. Brazilian Journal of Chemical Engineering. 2002 ; 19( 01): 11-23.
- Analise estatica e dinamica do reator de polimerizacao
- Simulation and optimization on-line maximization of LPG in the FCC unit
- MPC for stable linear systems with model uncertainty
- Application of the IHMPC to and industrial process system
- Closed-loop model re-identification of processes under MPC with zone control
- Real time optimization (RTO) with model predictive control MPC
- Predictive control applied to heat-exchanger networks
- Model predictive control of a heat-exchanger network
- Rescue therapy planning based on HIV genotyping testing
- An infinite horizon MPC for stable and integrating processes
How to cite
A citação é gerada automaticamente e pode não estar totalmente de acordo com as normas