The deceleration of giant herbig-haro flows (2001)
- Autor USP: PINO, ELISABETE MARIA DE GOUVEIA DAL - IAG
- Unidade: IAG
- Assunto: ASTRONOMIA
- Language: Inglês
ABNTGOUVEIA DAL PINO, Elisabete Maria de. The deceleration of giant herbig-haro flows. The Astrophysical Journal, Chicago, v. 551, p. 347-356, 2001.
APAGouveia dal Pino, E. M. de. (2001). The deceleration of giant herbig-haro flows. The Astrophysical Journal, 551, 347-356.
NLMGouveia dal Pino EM de. The deceleration of giant herbig-haro flows. The Astrophysical Journal. 2001 ; 551 347-356.
VancouverGouveia dal Pino EM de. The deceleration of giant herbig-haro flows. The Astrophysical Journal. 2001 ; 551 347-356.
- Are tachoclines important for solar and stellar dynamos?: What can we learn from global simulations
- Magnetic reconnection and Blandford–Znajek process around rotating black holes
- The ever-surprising blazar OJ 287: multiwavelength study and appearance of a new component in X-rays
- Evolution of M82-like starburst winds revisited: 3D radiative cooling hydrodynamical simulations
- Acceleration of energetic particles through reconnection of weakly stochastic magnetic field
- MHD instabilities in accretion disks and their implications in driving fast magnetic reconnection
- Multiwavelength temporal and spectral variability of the blazar OJ 287 during and after the 2015 December flare: a major accretion disc contribution
- Erratum: The role of fast magnetic reconnection on the radio and gamma-ray emission from the nuclear regions of microquasars and Low luminosity AGNs
- Gamma-ray flux distribution and nonlinear behavior of four lat bright AGNs
- Constraints on the production of ultra-high-energy cosmic-rays in compact sources with strong magnetic fields
How to cite
A citação é gerada automaticamente e pode não estar totalmente de acordo com as normas