Odorants may arouse instinctive behaviours (2001)
- USP affiliated author: MALNIC, BETTINA - IQ
- School: IQ
- Subject: NEUROFARMACOLOGIA
- Language: Inglês
ABNTSAM, Mehran; VORA, Sadhna; MALNIC, Bettina; MA, Weidong; BUCK, Linda B. Odorants may arouse instinctive behaviours. Nature[S.l: s.n.], 2001.
APASam, M., Vora, S., Malnic, B., Ma, W., & Buck, L. B. (2001). Odorants may arouse instinctive behaviours. Nature. London.
NLMSam M, Vora S, Malnic B, Ma W, Buck LB. Odorants may arouse instinctive behaviours. Nature. 2001 ; 412 142.
VancouverSam M, Vora S, Malnic B, Ma W, Buck LB. Odorants may arouse instinctive behaviours. Nature. 2001 ; 412 142.
- Functional analysis of saxophone, the drosophila gene encoding the BMP type I receptor ortholog of human ALK1/ACVRL1 and ACVR1/ALK2
- Nuclear architecture and gene silencing in olfactory sensory neurons
- Identification of a novel G-protein- coupled receptor expressed in prostate cancer
- Identification of proteins that interact with odorant receptors
- Analysis of the interaction between galpha olf and odorant receptors
- As bases moleculares do olfato
- Processo de identificação de ligantes para receptores acoplados à proteina G
- A bioinformatics approach to study gene expression in the human and mouse brains
- New ligands for human-specific odorant receptors
- Characterization of the activity of promoter regions of CD36 gene in the nervous system
How to cite
A citação é gerada automaticamente e pode não estar totalmente de acordo com as normas