Bioequivalence study of finasteride (2001)
- Autor USP: NUCCI, GILBERTO DE - ICB
- Unidade: ICB
- Assunto: FARMACOLOGIA
- Language: Inglês
ABNTMENEZES, Fabiana Gatti de; RIBEIRO, Wellington; IFA, Demian Rocha; et al. Bioequivalence study of finasteride. Arzneimittel Forschung, Aulendorf, Editio Cantor Verlag, v. 51, n. 1, p. 145-150, 2001.
APAMenezes, F. G. de, Ribeiro, W., Ifa, D. R., Moraes, M. E. A. de, Moraes, M. O. A. de, & De Nucci, G. (2001). Bioequivalence study of finasteride. Arzneimittel Forschung, 51( 1), 145-150.
NLMMenezes FG de, Ribeiro W, Ifa DR, Moraes MEA de, Moraes MOA de, De Nucci G. Bioequivalence study of finasteride. Arzneimittel Forschung. 2001 ;51( 1): 145-150.
VancouverMenezes FG de, Ribeiro W, Ifa DR, Moraes MEA de, Moraes MOA de, De Nucci G. Bioequivalence study of finasteride. Arzneimittel Forschung. 2001 ;51( 1): 145-150.
- Nitric oxide as the neurotransmitter of penile erection in anaesthetised dogs
- Haemodynamic effect of inhaled nitric oxide (NO) in anaesthetized dogs under different FIO2
- Role of nitric oxide (NO) in rat isolated right and left atria: pharmacological and stereological analysis
- Comparison of the inhibitory of nimesulide and ASA on human platelet aggregation and tromboxano 'B IND.2' formation
- Cardiac fibrous tissue, blood pressure and potency of beta- and muscarinic-agonists in exercised rats
- Pharmacological evidence for a functional nitric oxide system in human eosinophil
- Role of nitric oxide on the potency of isoproterenol (ISO) in isolated right atria from hypertensive rats
- Effects of chronic nitric oxide inhibition on the potency of 'alpha' and 'beta' agonists in isolated tissue from rats
- Hemodynamic effects of inhaled nitric oxide (NO) during a venous air infusion (VAI) in dogs
- The anti-inflammatory effects of crude extract of sub-epidermal fat bodies from Bufo ictericus in the rat
How to cite
A citação é gerada automaticamente e pode não estar totalmente de acordo com as normas