Fusion reactions with weakly bound nuclei (1998)
- Autor USP: HUSSEIN, MAHIR SALEH - IF
- Unidade: IF
- Assunto: FÍSICA NUCLEAR
- Language: Inglês
- Título do periódico: Proceedings
- Conference titles: Brazilian Workshop on Nuclear Physics
ABNTBREITSCHAFT, A M S; CANTO, L F; DONANGELO, R; HUSSEIN, M S; LOTTI, P. Fusion reactions with weakly bound nuclei. Anais.. Singapore: World Scientific, 1998.
APABreitschaft, A. M. S., Canto, L. F., Donangelo, R., Hussein, M. S., & Lotti, P. (1998). Fusion reactions with weakly bound nuclei. In Proceedings. Singapore: World Scientific.
NLMBreitschaft AMS, Canto LF, Donangelo R, Hussein MS, Lotti P. Fusion reactions with weakly bound nuclei. Proceedings. 1998 ;
VancouverBreitschaft AMS, Canto LF, Donangelo R, Hussein MS, Lotti P. Fusion reactions with weakly bound nuclei. Proceedings. 1998 ;
- Low-energy transfer cross section for Borromean halo nuclei
- Recent developments in fusion and direct reactions with weakly bound nuclei.
- Reactions with weakly bound nuclei, at near barrier energies, and the breakup and transfer influences on the fusion and elastic scattering
- Disappearance of Mott oscillations in sub-barrier elastic scattering of identical heavy ions, and the nuclear interaction
- Anharmonicities of giant dipole excitations
- New results for the yrast spectra of weakly interactiong identical bosons
- Multi-level and two-level models of the decay out of superdeformed bands
- Sub-barrier two-neutron transfer in reactions with halo nuclei
- Semiclassical derivation of a local optical potential for heavy-ion elastic scattering
- Nonlinear Schrödinger equation with chaotic, random, and nonperiodic nonlinearity
How to cite
A citação é gerada automaticamente e pode não estar totalmente de acordo com as normas