Charqui meats are hurdle technology meat products (1998)
- Autor USP: ABDALLA, DULCINEIA SAES PARRA - FCF
- Unidade: FCF
- Subjects: BIOQUÍMICA; TÉCNICAS E PROCEDIMENTOS DE LABORATÓRIO
- Language: Inglês
- Título do periódico: Biochemistry Molecular Biology International
- Volume/Número/Paginação/Ano: v. 46, p. 343-353, 1998
ABNTSILVA, E L; ABDALLA, Dulcinéia Saes Parra. Charqui meats are hurdle technology meat products. Biochemistry Molecular Biology International, Marrickville, v. 46, p. 343-353, 1998.
APASilva, E. L., & Abdalla, D. S. P. (1998). Charqui meats are hurdle technology meat products. Biochemistry Molecular Biology International, 46, 343-353.
NLMSilva EL, Abdalla DSP. Charqui meats are hurdle technology meat products. Biochemistry Molecular Biology International. 1998 ; 46 343-353.
VancouverSilva EL, Abdalla DSP. Charqui meats are hurdle technology meat products. Biochemistry Molecular Biology International. 1998 ; 46 343-353.
- Soy isoflavones reduce heat shock proteins in experimental atherosclerosis
- One-year conservative care using sodium bicarbonate supplementation is associated with a decrease in electronegative LDL in chronic kidney disease patients: a pilot study
- Polymorphisms in PPARG and APOE: relationships with lipid profile of adolescents with cardiovascular risk factors
- Modulation of immune function by polyphenols: possible contribution of epigenetic factors
- Anti-inflammatory and antioxidant properties of a new arylidene-Thiazolidinedione in macrophages
- Predictive potential of twenty-two biochemical biomarkers for coronary artery disease in type 2 Diabetes mellitus
- ERK1/2 and HIF1α are involved in antiangiogenic effect of polyphenols-enriched fraction from chilean propolis
- Emerging roles of propolis: antioxidant, cardioprotective, and antiangiogenic actions
- Nitric oxide, cholesterol oxides and endothelium-dependent vasodilation in plasma of patients with essential hypertension
- Effects of isoflavone-supplemented soy yogurt on lipid parameters and atherosclerosis development in hypercholesterolemic rabbits: a randomized double-blind study
How to cite
A citação é gerada automaticamente e pode não estar totalmente de acordo com as normas