Cationic vesicles as bactericides (1997)
- USP affiliated authors: MAMIZUKA, ELSA MASAE - FCF ; RIBEIRO, ANA MARIA CARMONA - IQ
- Unidades: FCF; IQ
- Assunto: BIOQUÍMICA
- Language: Inglês
- Título do periódico: Langmuir
- Volume/Número/Paginação/Ano: v. 13, n. 21, p. 5583-5587, 1997
ABNTMARTINS, L M S; MAMIZUKA, Elsa Masae; CARMONA-RIBEIRO, Ana Maria. Cationic vesicles as bactericides. Langmuir, Washington, v. 13, n. 21, p. 5583-5587, 1997.
APAMartins, L. M. S., Mamizuka, E. M., & Carmona-Ribeiro, A. M. (1997). Cationic vesicles as bactericides. Langmuir, 13( 21), 5583-5587.
NLMMartins LMS, Mamizuka EM, Carmona-Ribeiro AM. Cationic vesicles as bactericides. Langmuir. 1997 ; 13( 21): 5583-5587.
VancouverMartins LMS, Mamizuka EM, Carmona-Ribeiro AM. Cationic vesicles as bactericides. Langmuir. 1997 ; 13( 21): 5583-5587.
- DOD/AMB: novel amphotericin B formulation with synthetic cationic bilayer fragments
- Hybrid nanoparticles from cationic lipid and polyelectrolytes as antimicrobial agents
- Novel formulations for tuberculostatic drugs based on cationic lipid
- Low nephrotoxicity of an effective amphotericin B formulation with cationic bilayer fragments
- Bactericidal effect of dioctadecylmethylammonium halides: mechanism of action
- Bactericidal effect of dioctadecyldimethylammonium halides: mechanism of action
- Bacteria flocculation and death induced by vesicles composed of quaternary ammonium surfactants
- Cationic vesicles as bactericides: compared susceptibilities for 4 bacteria species and effect of cell surface charge on cell viability
- Interactions between cationic liposomes and bacteria: the physical-chemistry of the bactericidal action
- Bacteria flocculation and death by cationic vesicles
How to cite
A citação é gerada automaticamente e pode não estar totalmente de acordo com as normas