Anti-endothelial cell antibodies and early kidney graft loss (1995)
- Autor USP: KALIL FILHO, JORGE ELIAS - FM
- Unidade: FM
- Assunto: MEDICINA INTERNA
- Language: Inglês
- Conference titles: Visuals of the Clinical Histocompatibility Workshop
ABNTMACAUBAS, C; SPADAFORA FERREIRA, M; KALIL FILHO, Jorge Elias. Anti-endothelial cell antibodies and early kidney graft loss. Anais.. Palm Springs: One Lambda Incorporation, 1995.
APAMacaubas, C., Spadafora Ferreira, M., & Kalil Filho, J. E. (1995). Anti-endothelial cell antibodies and early kidney graft loss. In . Palm Springs: One Lambda Incorporation.
NLMMacaubas C, Spadafora Ferreira M, Kalil Filho JE. Anti-endothelial cell antibodies and early kidney graft loss. 1995 ;
VancouverMacaubas C, Spadafora Ferreira M, Kalil Filho JE. Anti-endothelial cell antibodies and early kidney graft loss. 1995 ;
- Locally produced IL-15 may underlie the predominance of CD8+IL2RALPHA- T cells ar heart lesions of human Chagas Disease cardiomyopathy
- T cell reactivity to HSP60 in murine model of vascularized heart allografting
- Rejection of grafts with no H-2 disparity in TAP1 mutant mice:: CD4 T cells are important effector cells and self H-2b class I molecules are target
- Transplante cardíaco para tratamento da miocardiopatia chagásica
- Comparison between indirect allo-proliferative response and binding prediction to HLA-DR molecules by tepitope analysis
- Distribution of primary immunodeficiency diseases at University of Sao Paulo Medical School, Brazil
- Sensitization to aeroallergens: urban/rural differences in São Paulo-Brazil
- Rheumatic heart disease: intralesional T cells recognize peptides from cardiac myosin beta chain
- Can heat shock protein be used to induce transplantation tolerance to murine allograft?
- Identification of public expansions in the peripheral T cell repertoire reactive to "Self" H-2'K POT. 1'peptides, following rejection of grafts without H-2 disparaty, in tapi mutant mice
How to cite
A citação é gerada automaticamente e pode não estar totalmente de acordo com as normas