3-d sph simulations of hd and mhd jets (1996)
- USP affiliated author: PINO, ELISABETE MARIA DE GOUVEIA DAL - IAG
- School: IAG
- Subjects: ASTRONOMIA; ASTROFÍSICA
- Language: Inglês
- Título do periódico: Astrophysical Letters and Communications
- Volume/Número/Paginação/Ano: v. 34, n. 1-6, p. 303-308, 1996
- Conference title: Advanced Study Institute on Solar and Astrophysical Magnetohydrodynamic Flows
ABNTGOUVEIA DAL PINO, Elisabete Maria de; CERQUEIRA, A H. 3-d sph simulations of hd and mhd jets. Astrophysical Letters and Communications[S.l: s.n.], 1996.
APAGouveia dal Pino, E. M. de, & Cerqueira, A. H. (1996). 3-d sph simulations of hd and mhd jets. Astrophysical Letters and Communications.
NLMGouveia dal Pino EM de, Cerqueira AH. 3-d sph simulations of hd and mhd jets. Astrophysical Letters and Communications. 1996 ; 34( 1-6): 303-308.
VancouverGouveia dal Pino EM de, Cerqueira AH. 3-d sph simulations of hd and mhd jets. Astrophysical Letters and Communications. 1996 ; 34( 1-6): 303-308.
- Are tachoclines important for solar and stellar dynamos?: What can we learn from global simulations
- Magnetic reconnection and Blandford–Znajek process around rotating black holes
- The ever-surprising blazar OJ 287: multiwavelength study and appearance of a new component in X-rays
- Evolution of M82-like starburst winds revisited: 3D radiative cooling hydrodynamical simulations
- Acceleration of energetic particles through reconnection of weakly stochastic magnetic field
- MHD instabilities in accretion disks and their implications in driving fast magnetic reconnection
- Multiwavelength temporal and spectral variability of the blazar OJ 287 during and after the 2015 December flare: a major accretion disc contribution
- Erratum: The role of fast magnetic reconnection on the radio and gamma-ray emission from the nuclear regions of microquasars and Low luminosity AGNs
- Gamma-ray flux distribution and nonlinear behavior of four lat bright AGNs
- The effects of magnetic fields on radiative cooling jets
How to cite
A citação é gerada automaticamente e pode não estar totalmente de acordo com as normas