Macroscopic features of light heavy-ion fission reactions (1995)
- Autor USP: TOLEDO, ALEJANDRO SZANTO DE - IF
- Unidade: IF
- Assunto: FÍSICA NUCLEAR
- Language: Inglês
ABNTBECK, C; TOLEDO, A S. Macroscopic features of light heavy-ion fission reactions. [S.l: s.n.], 1995.
APABeck, C., & Toledo, A. S. (1995). Macroscopic features of light heavy-ion fission reactions. Strasbourg: Centre de Recherches Nucleaires.
NLMBeck C, Toledo AS. Macroscopic features of light heavy-ion fission reactions. 1995 ;
VancouverBeck C, Toledo AS. Macroscopic features of light heavy-ion fission reactions. 1995 ;
- Deformation effects in the 'ANTPOT. 28 Si' + 'ANTPOT. 12 C' and 'ANTPOT. 28 Si + 'ANTPOT. 28 Si' reactions
- Search for emission of unstable 'ANTPOT.8 Be' clusters from hot 'ANTPOT.40 Ca' and 'ANTPOT. 56 Ni' nuclei
- MICROLAC: a simple reconfiguration of experimental facilities??
- Fusion hindrance and quasi-fusion in heavy-ion induced reactions: disentangling the effect of different parameters
- Highly deformed 'ANTPOT.40 Ca' configurations in 'ANTPOT.28 Si'+'ANTPOT.12 C'
- Stochastic behavior of cooling processes in hot nuclei
- Heavy-ion resonance and statistical fission competition in the 'ANTPOT.MG'+'ANTPOT.MG' system at 'E IND.C.M.' = 44.4 mev
- Procura por condensados quirais desorientados em 11,6 AGeV Au + Pb
- Azimuthal anisotropy of K-S(0) and 'lambda'+('lambda')
- Incomplete fusion versus breakup competition with weakly bound projectiles
How to cite
A citação é gerada automaticamente e pode não estar totalmente de acordo com as normas