Dna alkylation by tert-butylhydroperoxide (1993)
- Autor USP: AUGUSTO, OHARA - IQ
- Unidade: IQ
- Subjects: BIOQUÍMICA; BIOLOGIA MOLECULAR
- Language: Inglês
- Título do periódico: Programa e Resumos
- Conference titles: Reuniao Anual da Sociedade Brasileira de Bioquimica e Biologia Molecular
ABNTHIX, S; AUGUSTO, Ohara. Dna alkylation by tert-butylhydroperoxide. Anais.. São Paulo: Sbbq, 1993.
APAHix, S., & Augusto, O. (1993). Dna alkylation by tert-butylhydroperoxide. In Programa e Resumos. São Paulo: Sbbq.
NLMHix S, Augusto O. Dna alkylation by tert-butylhydroperoxide. Programa e Resumos. 1993 ;
VancouverHix S, Augusto O. Dna alkylation by tert-butylhydroperoxide. Programa e Resumos. 1993 ;
- Decreased arginine and nitrite levels in nitrate reductase-deficient Arabidopsis thaliana plants impair nitric oxide synthesis and the hypersensitive response to Pseudomonas syringae
- EPR spin-trapping of protein radicals to investigate biological oxidative mechanisms
- A role for peroxymonocarbonate in the stimulation of biothiol peroxidation by the bicarbonate/carbon dioxide pair
- 'CO IND. 2' toxicity: role for redox reactions?
- Inhibition of the chlorinating activity of myeloperoxidase by tempol: revisiting the kinetics and mechanisms
- Bicarbonate modulates oxidative and functional damage in ischemia-reperfusion
- Free radical production from peroxynitrite: EPR studies in test tubes and cells
- In vivo DNA methylation by tert-buthylhydroperoxide
- Alkylation of DNA bases by free radical metabolites of ethanol
- How is nitric oxide overproduced during Leishmaniasis?
How to cite
A citação é gerada automaticamente e pode não estar totalmente de acordo com as normas