New 'ALFA'-sulfinyl-thioesters , as precursors to thioacrylates (1990)
- USP affiliated authors: WLADISLAW, BLANKA - IQ ; GRUBER, JONAS - IQ ; MARZORATI, LILIANA - IQ
- Unidades: IQ; IQ; IQ
- Subjects: QUÍMICA ORGÂNICA; SÍNTESE ORGÂNICA (QUÍMICA)
- Language: Inglês
- Título do periódico: Synthetic Communications
- Volume/Número/Paginação/Ano: v.20, p.2937-44, 1990
ABNTWLADISLAW, B; MARZORATI, Liliana; GRUBER, Jonas. New 'ALFA'-sulfinyl-thioesters , as precursors to thioacrylates. Synthetic Communications, New York, v. 20, p. 2937-44, 1990.
APAWladislaw, B., Marzorati, L., & Gruber, J. (1990). New 'ALFA'-sulfinyl-thioesters , as precursors to thioacrylates. Synthetic Communications, 20, 2937-44.
NLMWladislaw B, Marzorati L, Gruber J. New 'ALFA'-sulfinyl-thioesters , as precursors to thioacrylates. Synthetic Communications. 1990 ;20 2937-44.
VancouverWladislaw B, Marzorati L, Gruber J. New 'ALFA'-sulfinyl-thioesters , as precursors to thioacrylates. Synthetic Communications. 1990 ;20 2937-44.
- Synthesis of some ester and thioester norbornene derivatives of endo configuration
- Reactivity and stereoselectivity in the diels-alder reactions between cyclopentadiene and some 'ALFA', 'BETA'- unsaturated thioesters
- Pummerer rearrangement of ethyl methylsulfinylthioacetate
- Novos rearranjos de pummerer nao catalisados
- Novel thermal decomposition of 'ALFA'-methylthiobenzyl phenyl sulfones .Synthesis of p-substituted 1-deuteriobenzaldehydes
- Selective sulfenylative desulfonylation or decarbalkoxylation of 'alfa'-sulfonyl malonates with dabco or 'BU IND. 3' N: reactivity and conformational analysis
- 'ALPHA'-phosphoryl sulfoxides 11 sulfenylation of 'ALPHA'- phosphoryl sulfoxides and general synthesis of optically active ketene dithioacetal mono-oxides
- Vinyl thioesters cyclopentadiene diels-alder adducts. Synthesis and stereochemistry in comparison with their oxygen analogues
- Synthesis and ramberg-bocklund rearragement of some alpha-sulfenylated benzyl i-propyl sulfones
- Some new heteroatom monosubstituted benzoquinone cyclopentadiene dils-alder adducts
How to cite
A citação é gerada automaticamente e pode não estar totalmente de acordo com as normas