Dispersion relation for effective interactions (1989)
- Autor USP: HUSSEIN, MAHIR SALEH - IF
- Unidade: IF
- Language: Inglês
ABNTCARLSON, B V; FREDERICO, Tobias; HUSSEIN, M S; ESBENSEN, H; LANDOWNE, S. Dispersion relation for effective interactions. [S.l: s.n.], 1989.
APACarlson, B. V., Frederico, T., Hussein, M. S., Esbensen, H., & Landowne, S. (1989). Dispersion relation for effective interactions. São Paulo: If-Usp.
NLMCarlson BV, Frederico T, Hussein MS, Esbensen H, Landowne S. Dispersion relation for effective interactions. 1989 ;
VancouverCarlson BV, Frederico T, Hussein MS, Esbensen H, Landowne S. Dispersion relation for effective interactions. 1989 ;
- Low-energy transfer cross section for Borromean halo nuclei
- Recent developments in fusion and direct reactions with weakly bound nuclei.
- Reactions with weakly bound nuclei, at near barrier energies, and the breakup and transfer influences on the fusion and elastic scattering
- Disappearance of Mott oscillations in sub-barrier elastic scattering of identical heavy ions, and the nuclear interaction
- Fusion reactions with weakly bound nuclei
- Anharmonicities of giant dipole excitations
- New results for the yrast spectra of weakly interactiong identical bosons
- Multi-level and two-level models of the decay out of superdeformed bands
- Sub-barrier two-neutron transfer in reactions with halo nuclei
- Semiclassical derivation of a local optical potential for heavy-ion elastic scattering
How to cite
A citação é gerada automaticamente e pode não estar totalmente de acordo com as normas