Effect of hemin on lipid membrane structure (1988)
- USP affiliated author: SCHREIER, SHIRLEY - IQ
- School: IQ
- Subjects: LIPÍDEOS; ESTRUTURA DA MEMBRANA
- Language: Português
- Título do periódico: Arquivos de Biologia e Tecnologia
- Volume/Número/Paginação/Ano: v.31, n.1 , p.138, 1988
- Conference title: Reunião Anual da Sociedade Brasileira de Bioquímica
ABNTSCHMITT, T H; SCHREIER, Shirley. Effect of hemin on lipid membrane structure. Arquivos de Biologia e Tecnologia[S.l: s.n.], 1988.
APASchmitt, T. H., & Schreier, S. (1988). Effect of hemin on lipid membrane structure. Arquivos de Biologia e Tecnologia. Curitiba.
NLMSchmitt TH, Schreier S. Effect of hemin on lipid membrane structure. Arquivos de Biologia e Tecnologia. 1988 ;31( 1 ): 138.
VancouverSchmitt TH, Schreier S. Effect of hemin on lipid membrane structure. Arquivos de Biologia e Tecnologia. 1988 ;31( 1 ): 138.
- Nitroxide-solvent interaction: evaluation of the contribution of hydrogen bonding and van der waals interactions
- Spin label study of the interaction between lipid membranes and dodecapeptide (terminal portion of the angiotensin ii putative receptor)
- Spin label study of local anesthetic-lipid membrane interactions. Phase separation of the uncharged form and bilayer micellization by the charged form of tetracaine cellization by the charged form of tetracaine
- Synthesis and interaction with membranes of a spin labeled pentadecapeptide contained in the sequence of an angiotensin ii receptor
- Effects of a short-chain ceramide on bilayer domain formation, thickness, and chain mobililty: DMPC and asymmetric ceramide mixtures
- Functional and topological studies with Trp-containing analogs of the peptide `Stll IND. 1-30´ derived from the N-terminus of the pore forming toxin sticholysin II: contribution to understand its orientation in membrane
- Effect of head group and curvature on binding of the antimicrobial peptide tritrpticin to lipid membranes
- Interaction between Triton X-100 and red blood cells, as evaluated through EPR Spin label
- Synthesis and biotechnological applications of different amine loaded and cross-linked resins: an EPR-solvation investigation
- Application of the EPR method to examine solvation of a model aggregating peptide segment inside resin beads: contribution of different amino acids in the AAXAA sequence
How to cite
A citação é gerada automaticamente e pode não estar totalmente de acordo com as normas