New estimate of triton asymptotic normalizations (1988)
- Autor USP: HUSSEIN, MAHIR SALEH - IF
- Unidade: IF
- Language: Português
- Título do periódico: Physical Review C
- Volume/Número/Paginação/Ano: v.37, n.1 , p.364-9, 1988
ABNTFREDERICO, Tobias; ADHIKARI, S K; HUSSEIN, M S. New estimate of triton asymptotic normalizations. Physical Review C[S.l.], v. 37, n. 1 , p. 364-9, 1988.
APAFrederico, T., Adhikari, S. K., & Hussein, M. S. (1988). New estimate of triton asymptotic normalizations. Physical Review C, 37( 1 ), 364-9.
NLMFrederico T, Adhikari SK, Hussein MS. New estimate of triton asymptotic normalizations. Physical Review C. 1988 ;37( 1 ): 364-9.
VancouverFrederico T, Adhikari SK, Hussein MS. New estimate of triton asymptotic normalizations. Physical Review C. 1988 ;37( 1 ): 364-9.
- Low-energy transfer cross section for Borromean halo nuclei
- Recent developments in fusion and direct reactions with weakly bound nuclei.
- Reactions with weakly bound nuclei, at near barrier energies, and the breakup and transfer influences on the fusion and elastic scattering
- Disappearance of Mott oscillations in sub-barrier elastic scattering of identical heavy ions, and the nuclear interaction
- Fusion reactions with weakly bound nuclei
- Anharmonicities of giant dipole excitations
- New results for the yrast spectra of weakly interactiong identical bosons
- Multi-level and two-level models of the decay out of superdeformed bands
- Sub-barrier two-neutron transfer in reactions with halo nuclei
- Semiclassical derivation of a local optical potential for heavy-ion elastic scattering
How to cite
A citação é gerada automaticamente e pode não estar totalmente de acordo com as normas