Uso de hipertexto para apoio a reunioes formais (1992)
- Autor USP: SANTOS, GLADYS PIERRI BERNARDO DOS - ICMC
- Unidade: ICMC
- Sigla do Departamento: SCE
- Assunto: ENGENHARIA DE SOFTWARE
- Language: Português
- Abstract: Hypertext, or non-linear text, has emerged as a new concept, extending the conventional linear structured text to a more structure. In a hypertext, information is stored as discrete chuncks of text linked into a net structure. The automatic development of a text data organized as a hypertext is a problem which has been receiving a growing amount of attention in the literature. A bibliographical review is presented which describes several hypertext systems and their applications; some systems to support meetings are discussed; and, finally, its is investigated how hypertext systems can be used to support meetings. Next, an application domain - formal meetings - is analyzed in this dissertation, aiming at creating and searching automatically a minutes data base. A method for specification of systems for storage, and retrieval of textual documents is proposed. Its main objective is to support the storage of documents as a hypertext. This method also proposes a solution for the dynamical growing of the data base, when new fragments of text to be inserted have to be linked to other fragments already existing in the data base. A prototype system has been implemented using the hyperties system integrated with a taylor-made subsystem to support authoring
- Data da defesa: 25.11.1992
ABNTSANTOS, Gladys Pierri Bernardo dos; MASIERO, Paulo Cesar. Uso de hipertexto para apoio a reunioes formais. 1992.Universidade de São Paulo, Sao Carlos, 1992.
APASantos, G. P. B. dos, & Masiero, P. C. (1992). Uso de hipertexto para apoio a reunioes formais. Universidade de São Paulo, Sao Carlos.
NLMSantos GPB dos, Masiero PC. Uso de hipertexto para apoio a reunioes formais. 1992 ;
VancouverSantos GPB dos, Masiero PC. Uso de hipertexto para apoio a reunioes formais. 1992 ;
How to cite
A citação é gerada automaticamente e pode não estar totalmente de acordo com as normas